Dear Valued Patient,
I have for the last 3.5 decades consulted with and treated patients with very complex reproductive problems. During this time, I have been blessed by having been “influential” in the births of about 18,000 babies. More than 60% of my patients traveled from out of state or journeyed from more than 40 different countries to be treated by me in Las Vegas, NV. Many of my female patients had previously experienced multiple failed IVF attempts and repeated miscarriages. They tended to be somewhat older than the average IVF patient, have diminished ovarian reserve (DOR) or be affected by complex immunologic implantation issues.
I founded Sher Fertility Solutions(SFS) about a year ago.Through SFS I offer comprehensive online (Skype/Face-time) consultations to patients that seek my input/advice or wish for me to conduct their IVF treatment.
This is how it works!
- To set up an online consultation with me, go to sherivf.com where you will find an enrollment form on the home page. Fill this in and forward it online to SFS. Alternatively, email my assistant *(“Concierge”), Patti Converse, at concierge@sherIVF.com. You can also call Patti at 1-800-780-7437 (if you live in the USA or Canada): or call 702-533-2691 (if you reside elsewhere, abroad)
- Upon hearing from you, Patti will promptly reach out to schedule a Skype/Face-Time online-consultation with me and will forward you a questionnaire for completion. You will be asked to complete this as comprehensively as possible and to return it along with available medical records, for my review.A fee of $400.00 will apply.
- At the time of your online consultation with me, I might recommend additional testing. If so, SFS will gladly assist you in arranging for this to be done.
- Upon completion of your online consultation, I will forward you a comprehensive written report along with a proposed, detailed treatment plan. On occasion, there will be a need for additional consultations to further discuss your case.
- I provide all my patients with my personal cell phone # along with an invitation to contact me by phone if you (and/or your partner) feel the need. If I am busy when you call, please leave your name and contact telephone # on my voice-mail and I will return your call promptly.
Until very recently, I have been personally treating patients as well as performing their IVF-related procedures. But there is a season for all things. Thus ,I have decided to step away from performing hands-on treatment and have elected to recommend to my patients that they undergo IVF treatment with my esteemed associate and close friend,
Until very recently, I have been personally treating patients as well as performing their IVF-related procedures. But there is a season for all things. Thus ,I have decided to step away from performing hands-on treatment and have elected to recommend to my patients that they undergo IVF treatment with my esteemed associate and close friend, Aykut Bayrak MD, at LA-IVF, 2080 Century Park East, Century City, Los Angeles, CA 9006. As has always been the case with me in the past, treatment with Dr Bayrak at LA-IVF will require your spending no more than 7-14 days in West Los Angeles at a pre-designated time and with advanced notice.
About LA-IVF: Dr. Bayrak is an outstanding RE with whom I worked hand in hand in NY and LA for about a decade during his tenure with me at Sher Institutes for Reproductive Medicine (SIRM). I chose to work with Dr. Bayrak because of his clinical prowess, his outstanding standard of care (and caring) and due to the fact that when it comes to the practice of IVF and related procedures, he and I have grown to think and act very much alike. Moreover, Dr. Bayrak has undertaken and committed to apply my recommendations as well as the protocols I prescribe. You can also be assured that I will make myself available to the entire LA-IVF team with regard to the implementation of your treatment, every step along the way.
Another strong incentive for me to work with LA-IVF is that Levent Keskintepe PhD, recently joined the LAI-VF team as Chief embryologist. I originally (about 20 years ago) recruited Dr. Keskintepe to manage all the IVF laboratories at multiple Sher Institutes for Reproductive Medicine (SIRM) located throughout the United States. Ever since, he and I have worked hand-in-hand and together in 2006 developed and introduced preimplantation genetic testing- PGT (currently used in >4,000IVF centers worldwide). We since, published numerous articles on this important advance, which proudly has greatly improved IVF outcomes universally.
If you are interested in having me involved in your treatment at LAIVF, please contact my assistant, Patti Converse by email at email@example.com or by phone (702-533-2691).
Sincerely and with thanks,
Geoffrey Sher MD